Thursday, October 23, 2008

Accomplishments

I have managed to accomplish quite a bit today.

I went to work.

I went to a new quilt shop in Wylie and found the last fabric in the quilt I am going to start after I finish the turtle quilt I started this week.

I spent some time with a good friend.

I picked up a favorite dinner for my youngest to celebrate his terrific SAT scores.

I finished two rows on the turtle quilt. (www.tortugaquilter.blogspot.com)

I got to talk to my "sis" on the phone and my best friend on the phone.

I returned a phone call from yesterday morning.

I went to a meeting at the high school about the trip I am sending my boys on to Costa Rica this summer.

and I had a chance to instant message with my oldest before he went to do his radio show tonight.

It was a pretty good day.

No comments: