Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nice Concert, Turtle Quilt Top Finished


I went to the youngest's orchestra concert tonight. It was very nice. Halloween themed music. The MS Chamber Orchestra and the HS Orchestra were the best. Mine plays cello in the HS orchestra. They had their orchestra uniforms in and they all looked spiffy.

We came home and watched our shows. The youngest had a lot of homework and I worked on his quilt top. I finished the quilt top as we finished watching our tape. All we need to do now is go get the material for the backing and I can start getting it ready to quilt. For pictures you can go to: www.tortugaquilter.blogspot.com.

I wish I had a better way to get pictures of the quilts. I put them up on my wall, but it is impossible to get all the wrinkles out. Oh well. The youngest and I are both pleased with this one.


No comments: