Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here Is the Print I Really Wanted

To continue on with my ongoing posts about art I purchased at Cottonwood Arts Festival, below is a print that I really wanted to purchase from Wesley Holderby but the reaction from the boys was so "YOU AREN'T GOING TO BUY THAT ONE!" that I didn't purchase it, but the one shown in a post below instead. I still enjoy looking at this one on his website, http://www.southwestartisan.com.




Yes, I have varied taste when it comes to art. What can I say, some pieces just speak to me more than others. I should have bought this, and I am sorry I did not. I like it. Some day I will live all alone and I will cover my walls with stuff that makes people say "YOU BOUGHT THAT!"



1 comment:

Loni said...

it must be the green... this print doesn't sing to me; but if it sings to you, then let it sing :)