Sunday, December 26, 2010

This Letter was under the Christmas Tree for My Oldest

CEASE AND DESIST



Dear Sir,
I am the proprietor of all copyright in a religious appearance entitled to Christianity. I have reserved all rights in the appearance, which was first expressed in material form on March 3rd, 300 BC.
It has come to my attention that your appearance deemed 'Jesus-like' is identical/substantially similar to my copyrighted appearance. Permission was neither asked nor granted to reproduce my appearance and your appearance therefore constitutes infringement of my rights. In terms of the Copyright Statutes, I am entitled to an injunction against your continued infringement, as well as to recover damages from you for the loss I have suffered as a result of your infringing conduct.
In the circumstances, I demand that you immediately:
  1. Shave off your beard
  2. Refrain from wearing sandals
  3. Cut your hair so that it cannot be taking as resembling my own
I await to hear from you by no later than close of business on December 26th.
This is written without prejudice to my rights, all of which are hereby expressly reserved.


Yours faithfully,
Jesus Christ

Of course, the youngest is the culprit, but I see his point. 
A picture of the oldest




No comments: