Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hermit

I really am a hermit at heart.  

I love my house, I love being with my boys and extended family in my house.  

Yesterday I had physical therapy at 2:30 P.M.  As I was driving down Central Expressway I realized I had not been out of the house since December 23.  A fact that did not disturb me in any way.  In fact, I had considered canceling PT yesterday so I could stay home, and then I changed my mind because I had so much pain from quilting the day before.  

Of course, I wouldn't have been able to stay home if it hadn't been for the elves in the family.  Thank you elves.  

2 comments:

Loni said...

Not surprised at all... since you are happiest when you are at home.. especially during school breaks when the kiddos and their friends are at home too. Much love from your Happy Wrapping Elf :)

Unknown said...

I would call you a hermit so much as a "homebody". You are just content to make a happy home ... which you do a marvelous job.