Monday, March 14, 2011

Accomplishment #71

Yesterday was not a good day for pain.  I popped my shoulder out after my shower, and I wasn't allowed anything but Tylenol, which quite frankly does nothing for me.  

I did manage to pick up some around the house early in the morning, and organize some items.  

I also worked on my taxes with my oldest.  I am really proud of how well he did and how he took the lead in some of the areas.  We have four tax organizers to fill out for the CPA and he really did a lot of the work.  We are missing the forms in the portal for the most complicated of the returns and he knows he will be doing the bulk of it while I am recovering from surgery.  I know he can do it without any problems.

His girlfriend, her sister, and her sister's friends stopped by and the oldest and the girlfriend cooked what i had planned for dinner since my pain level was a little to high to want to do all that moving around.  They did a great job.  I had them make beef and spinach tacos and told them to keep it simple and just the cheese, sauce, and sour cream on the table in their original containers.  After dinner they put away the food and cleaned the kitchen.  Yes, there was some sniping, but once I told them to cut it out they kept it to a minimum, or at least quiet enough I couldn't hear.  

My accomplishments will probably be small for a couple of weeks, but I will have something everyday.  


No comments: