Friday, March 4, 2011

Spinning in My Brain Today

So many things spinning in my brain!
  • That is not snow.  It is all the new blooms on my Mexican Plum blowing off.
  • What a great night's sleep.
  • They better have my films ready so I can get my mammogram today.
  • So much fabric, why do I have to work?
  • Can't  wait to see my boys over Spring Break.
  • Where does all this dust come from?
  • Wouldn't it just be wonderful if we never saw anyone as different but just as their own normal? But then what about child molesters and serial killers?  That one has been spinning in there for a week!
  • I think the makers of the Girl Scouts' Thin Mints put something addictive in there.  Can anyone just eat one?
  • Won't be long and I will be spending my evenings on the patio.
  • My new placemats are beautiful, what will Loni do to quilt them?
  • Is it Loni abuse to have her cut my kits up for me?
  • What will Jill work on this weekend?
  • How far will Mina get on her baby quilts?
  • Will it be a good art show?  I need a painting for my wall and one for my fireplace. If not this weekend, Cottonwood in May.
  • I have to start walking and getting ready for my part in the triathlon relay.
  • I need new shoes so I can start walking.  
  • So many quilt kits, so little money.
  • Why do the pictures on my wall keep getting crooked.
  • When is John going to pick up this spout?
  • I want a new phone.  
  • Why can't we just go to a flat tax? 
  • What will they say at my first work evaluation in 3 years?  Well, I know my boss will say I am a terrible proof reader.  Yep.  That is not my forte.  Raymond was the proof reader in the family.  
  • Why am I sitting here typing this when I have places to be?

1 comment:

Loni said...

There is a whole lot that spins in your pretty little head. I hope you have a grand day today. I don't consider it abuse to let me cut fabric... it's like wrapping presents, I enjoy it :)