Sunday, March 13, 2011

Accomplishments #65 thru #71

Good thing I didn't say I would accomplish a post a day on my blog, because that would not be an accomplishment I could meet.  Why?  Because my life is too full.

What have I accomplished in the past week? I sorted mail daily. 

I also managed to get in two loads of laundry, a couple of swipes at the kitchen and some daily picking up, but mostly I have been too busy, or tired to work on the house in ways that would qualify as accomplishments as set in my head.

I did accomplish a lot at work this past week in preparing for my recovery time off for surgery.  I worked three weeks up in advance along with my regular duties.  That involved one 12 hour day, but I left the job knowing I had done all I could do to help them cope with my absence.  When you are the "Staff" there is a lot that falls on your shoulders you don't think of until you have to tell someone what to do to carry on in your absence. 

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Let me know if you need anything post surgery!