Sunday, March 6, 2011

Accomplishments # 60, #61, #62, #63, and #64

It has been a slow week for accomplishments until today.

#60: A Tuesday, so a busy day.  I took all the garbage out and down to the road.  I also sorted mail and tidied up the kitchen and bedroom.

#61:  This was just a mail and kithchen night.

#62:  Just mail.

#63:  Sorted laundry, loaded and ran dishwasher, straightened a couple of shelves, did a little dusting.

#64:  Washed and folded a couple of loads of clothes, with thanks to Loni for helping get the clothes into the dryer and bringing them to me for folding. Cleaned the bathtub and counter.  Made the bed, cleaned the bedroom, sorted the mail that Loni brought in for me, and I put away all the items I purchased yesterday  I was planning on running the vacuum, but my that just seemed like to would be too much on the shoulder today.

A lot of other things were taken care of today with the help of Loni.  She took my recycling and garbage out to the big cans in the carport, emptied the dishwasher, and refilled it, along with many other small tasks that makes my like easier.  She is such a wonderful "daughter."

BFF Jill helped today too by cleaning her shelf and completing some projects and getting them out of my house and into hers.  Especially the huge picture frame she had stored here.  I never mind being the temporary home, but I am always glad when items leave because that means someone accomplished something they wanted to do in life.  

1 comment:

Loni said...

Happy to help out and so glad you had a good weekend!