Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Just Have to Say It

Some people are just too stupid to know. 

I don't feel bad saying this because I told the person I am referencing this to their face.  In fact, if circumstances allowed it, this person would not be in my life in any way.  I don't respect them or like them, but the relationship is there and will have to remain there as long as I desire to keep other relationships in my life.

I can't even feel pity for this person.  They have no concept of empathy, respect, or general human kindness.

In no way do I consider myself to be a great human being.  I have many faults.  I can be very harsh and when asked I will give my opinion.  However, I also do not put myself out there as being someone who is an expert in compassion, sympathy, and full of love for all. 

Each day I pray this person will finally see themselves for what they are and change their ways.  Some days I see a glimmer of what they could be, but those days are few and far between. 

It is up to me to find a way to make this relationship work.   Easier said than done.


No comments: