Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting into Losing

I have to get serious about losing weight.  I keep putting on and taking off the same pounds. 

Since surgery I have lost about six pounds which I am going to consider a kick start.

I have new walking shoes to help me train for my part in the triathlon in October, and I am working in as many fresh veggies as possible into my diet, and ignoring fruit and carbs as much as possible.  

I am also working on other exercising besides walking and shoulder rehab.
Loni surprised me with an aid to my kick start by bringing me a Ziploc full of little packages that say "Celebrate."  I get to open one each time I weigh in at TOPS with a loss. Last night I had a .6 loss and was able to open a package.  I beautiful piece of fabric for my stash!

I feel another loss coming next week.  I really want to open another package!

2 comments:

Loni said...

Hooray for you! I have been playing yo-yo with the same 3 pounds for the past 5 weeks while my foot has been under treatment. Am feeling better on track this week; glad that you are too. Luv ya!

Cheryl said...

My new walking shoes feel great on the Mobia. I have been on and off it all day. Two minutes is about all I can do before my shoulder says "Get Off!" but I would just go do something else and jump on for minute or two.