Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not a Bad Day

Since my work place will not accept the restrictions placed by my doctor, I am still at home recovering. 

Today was not a bad day.

I had bunnies, squirrels, lots of birds, including a woodpecker on the porch swing feeder, and a coyote in my backyard entertaining me as I sat and worked on paying bills, and pinning quilt pieces.  (Loni, I am two pieces short.)

Mina and Loni are traveling this week so I will be watching the Wednesday night shows by myself, including Survivor.  Definitely won't be as much fun as it when the gang is here, but at least I won't be bored.  

In fact the only bad thing so far about the day is John just called to say he was coming over to work on the oldest's bathroom, which means I need to go put on a bra and a real outfit in order to be decent.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that all your critters came over to visit while you were home to enjoy them.

Missing hearing the commentary that occurs during Survivor; many moments tonight worthy of commentary.

Loni said...

the missing pieces are hiding with the Gremlin that hid the square from Mina's quilt.

Anonymous said...

We had a good time together tonight, right?

BFF

Cheryl said...

Yes, BFF we had a good time. I posted this before you let me know you would be coming over for sure. You made a "Not a Bad Day" into a
"Pretty Good Day." :)