Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Going to Work on Two Stops Tomorrow

If all goes well tomorrow I am going to do something that will help me let go of something in my past, and stop berating myself for a past mistake.  

I am going to let go of a promise made to me that cannot possibly be kept, and I am going to speak my feelings about that promise and all that surrounded it.
It is a highly emotional subject with a very complicated history, but if I don't speak my mind I will never be able to let this promise go.  If I don't let the promise go, then I cannot move on.

The promise was made to me 37 years ago. 

This is a huge step for me, and it is terrifying, but I have been working up to this since New Year's Eve.  

I just pray that it will not be the end of this long relationship.  A relationship that has held me up over all the years.  



No comments: