Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Storming Tonight

It is storming here tonight.  Lots of wind, rain, thunder, and lightning. The power is flickering on and off.  It has been a while since we have had such a storm.

It has also been a while since I have been alone during a storm.  The last couple of storms we had Loni was living here and at least one boy was home.  

I am not afraid to be alone in a storm, it is just that it is boring.  If someone was here we could play a game or something.  As it is the power is messing with the television and I don't want to turn on my sewing machine because of the lightning, even if it is plugged into a surge protector.  I am not in the mood to read.  

Guess I will just sit here and watch the lighting go across the sky and listen to the rain and thunder.  Although the wind is so strong all my bells are chiming making it hard to hear the thunder.


No comments: