Friday, January 27, 2012

How Long Before They Would Notice?

Okay, I get it, my boys are men now, 18 and 21.  The oldest has not lived at home on a permanent basis since he was 16, and the youngest has not lived at home on a permanent basis since he was 15 because of the school they chose to attend.

They both have the own lives and I am proud of them. 

All that being said, I am beginning to wonder just how long it would take for them to notice if I moved out of the house.  

The youngest comes home almost every weekend, but I think if he came home and I wasn't here he would just think he forgot I told him I was going to be away.  

The oldest comes by so seldom, and has so little contact with me that I could probably be gone for months before he would notice.  

If I had somewhere to go, it might be a fun experiment.


No comments: