Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Should Have Listened to the Mama

My youngest is getting a little to big for his britches, and he paid for it this week.  I am not ashamed to say it gave me some satisfaction.  

Housing sign up for next semester started last week and he is signing up to room with this brother next year.  I told him in advance to remember that he had to sign up for a particular complex as there is more than one on campus.  The response was "Yeah, Yeah, I know."

"Yeah, Yeah, I know" means in youngest speak, "Why are you talking to me, I know." or "I am not listening to you because you don't know anything."

Well, because he did not listen, he spent all day Monday trying to correct the application he filed with the wrong apartment complex.  

Yep, he should have listened to the Mama.