Monday, February 20, 2012

Very Good Weekend

Started my weekend Friday morning when my friend Laura came over and we shared our latest quilting projects.  She also brought me a delicious cupcake that she said was from one of my recipes from long ago.  I don't remember the recipe, but it was yummy.

Friday night it was Late Night at the Dallas Museum of Art with Kathleen and Brenda.  A night full of very interesting people watching and laughter.  So much laughter that my stomach muscles hurt Saturday morning.

Saturday was a day of quilting and being around the youngest. Jill came over in the afternoon and we sandwiched one of her quilting projects.

Sunday it was church with Mina and Loni, and then we went to the movies to see "This Means War."  After the movie Mina went on home and Loni and I picked up the youngest to take him to Chili's for dinner.  

Sunday night was "Once Upon a Time" and the season finale of "Downton Abbey."  Both episodes were excellent and I am totally hooked,

I love weekends that are so full of friendship, love, and laughter.


1 comment:

Loni said...

And we got some much needed rain that didn't even spoil anyone's plans :) A very good weekend, indeed!