Saturday, February 4, 2012

When Did I?

When did I move to Timbukto?

I am slowly starting to work on taxes.  I was going to at least get the boys done this weekend, but I realized I did not have the W2 for the oldest as it did not come to the house.  I texted him and asked if he had received it through his work. 
His response was "Yeah, I'll bring it by as soon as I can."

What does that mean?  

Also can he not be forward thinking enough to give it to his brother?  They live on the same campus.  They see each other at least once a week, and his brother comes home or sees me once a week. 

I won't even get into the fact that he was supposed to clean up the mess he left when he moved out again, and it is still mostly here.  

Google maps show a distance of 17 miles between his apartment and my house.  Now I know my house is in a different direction than girlfriend's house and that girlfriend lives approx. 40 miles northwest of his place and I am northeast, but he could take a different route home from girlfriend's place and get to my place without too much difficulty.  

That boy might find himself in line at H&R Block this year.


No comments: