Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How Very Nice

The youngest came home tonight.  He did not come home to see me but to pick up a box of Magic the Gathering cards that arrived in the mail.  

When I found out he would be home tonight I asked him to go to dinner with L and me and he agreed. Of course he usually only turns down a free meal if he is studying for a test or has a Magic event. 

After dinner he did a few things around the house for me, and then he sat on the couch next to me and did some of his homework while I finished sewing the binding on a quilt.  It was so very nice.  Just like old times. 

I asked him if he wanted to spend the night since his first class is not until 11 a.m., but he said it was too hard to find parking in the mornings.  He did stay pretty late and I really enjoyed his company.


No comments: