Friday, February 24, 2012

Random Thoughts on this Friday, 2-24-12

For the sake of good vs evil, even in the smallest way, I hope my prayers are answered on Monday.

I did not think I could be more emotionally miserable, but guess what ... I can!

Pie for the youngest baking, then I need to go to town and pick up cheese danish and buttermilk.  There are a lot of tests next week.  

I forgot how much I enjoy really good Sandalwood incense.

I have been letting the music speak for me lately.

Worried about my friend's health. I hope she finds out something from her medical tests.  She needs answers, even if they are not good ones.

I laugh every time I watch this, and then I want to go watch "Young Frankenstein."



I have been in a purging mode.  Cleaned out the kitchen drawers.  There were a lot of things that I no longer recognize their purpose, so out they went.  Of course, I am sure once the garbage is collected next Wed. I will have a moment of clarity and smack myself in the head.

I think it has been over a week since I had Mexican food.  I think that is against the law!

It seems every time I pay attention to the date lately, I can make a mathematical equation out of it! What is up with that? Everyone knows I hate math!

No comments: