Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Twin

Sometime in the summer of 2011 I took a phone call from a woman at work and we immediately had a connection.  My conversation with this stranger lasted about 30 minutes and it was an instant bond. Since that phone call I have met the woman and she has become a dear friend. 

We also believe we must be twins. As we get to know each other we just keep learning how much we are alike.  We found out last week that our first jobs were in the same field.  When she went home to tell her husband his response was something like "Why are you two surprised?  I'm not any more."

Today at lunch she asked me to name my favorite all time book.  Easy answer for me "Jane Eyre,  I read it or part of it once a year."  She just sat and stared at me. Her husband is right, why are we surprised at this point.  Her favorite book, reads it at least once a year, or pulls out parts of it.

Our other discussion at lunch today was how to find me a man.  I told her she might as well pick me one out because she pretty much knew what I wanted.  We then had a 20 minute conversation on what traits I would be looking for, and she had them down pat.  
She even has a bad shoulder.  



1 comment:

Loni said...

Yah, the similarities shouldn't really surprise you any more, but they do :)