Monday, March 23, 2009

Let there be LIGHT!


Some of my friends are going to be so happy now. Today I had a new light installed on my walkway to my house. It is a double flood that will light my breezeway and the path to the backdoor.

I love it because it is on a clicker! I am forever going out during the daylight and forgetting to turn on my lights and then I have to come up to the house in the dark. This light has a remote control so I can turn it on from my car when I come home after dark to no lights. I'm so excited!

Of course now BFF will be able to see all the spiders and squeal even more than usual.

I can't wait to go out later so I can come home and click my clicker and say "Let there by LIGHT!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't squeal!! And spiders think I am there mortal enemy and target me for attack.
Seriously.