Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rain in Hot Springs, Arkansas


Thursday, March 19, 2009 was rainy in Hot Springs, Arkansas. We had planned on going go-kart driving and playing miniature golf after a brunch at IHop, but we ended up just eating at IHop. We did drive past all the go-kart/golf places to get a feel of them, and decided we didn't like how they looked for the prices they charged, so it worked out.

After brunch (the youngest had two orders of french toast), we went to the Sprint store to see about the oldest's phone's screen which had broken on the ride up (not dropped, just broke while in his pocket), and then to Game X-Change for games and movies, Best Buy because it was there, and Kroger's for more milk.

Back at the house we watched movies, played games, and then I quilted for a while before making spaghetti for dinner.

2 comments:

Shadow44 said...

I read your message on the Google blog and I am a new widow in March. I heard you were suppose to talk to someone so I was surfing the net for something. I thought I would read your comment about rain in Hot Springs since I live here. How long have you been a widow?

Cheryl said...

Shadow44,
I sent you an email and I hope you get it and answer me.
I am so very sorry for your loss.
My husband died in May, 2006 after battling bone cancer since 1998.