Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thumbs Up, There Was Laughing and Sobbing


I just finished watching P.S. I Love You. It was great. It had laugh out loud laughs in between scenes that caused great sobbing. A perfect movie for me.

I loved the letters that the dead husband wrote.

I still get mad at Raymond that he left letters for the boys and not me.

I want a letter. I want something I can read over and over again. I want a goodbye letter.

I have all the letters we wrote each other in college, but some of those are not happy letters because it took me a long time to get to the place I needed to be to appreciate Raymond. I need to dig through the stacks though to get to the happier times we had together in college because I remember one particular letter that Raymond wrote me that still makes me laugh and I would like to read the actual words again.

I wish I had several more movies to watch today, but I have completed my stash except for the ones I have set aside to watch with the boys. All the chick flicks have been watched.

I guess I can dig out "The Big Chill" again, anything to avoid doing the very last bit of the tax preparation for the CPA.


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.