Sunday, March 8, 2009

Worrying, Worrying, Worrying

*

All I seem to be doing lately is worrying.

Worrying about taxes.

Worrying about how low my retirement accounts are going.

Worrying about losing my job.

Worrying about whether or not I have active termites again.

Worrying about my youngest and his long term health.

Worrying about my oldest and his stress level.

Worrying about all the stuff I need to do this week and how I can get it all done in the hours I have available.

Worrying that some mail I need to arrive before Friday won't arrive.

Worrying, Worrying, Worrying.

*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All I can say is try to reflect on this prayer: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time ..."

I hope this helps.

Loni said...

http://www.realsimple.com/health/mind-mood/stress/how-worry-less-10000001611087/index.html