Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just for Laughs



My 84 year old aunt sent this to me in an email.  I had to laugh because I was looking at an online dating site when it came in.  This might come in handy in the future, because I may well be 91 before I ever date again.
Maude and Claude, both 91, lived in Naples, Florida.

They met at the singles club meeting and discovered over
time that they enjoyed each others company.
After several weeks of meeting for coffee, Claude
asked Maude out for dinner and much to his delight, she
accepted. They had a lovely evening. they dined at the most
romantic restaurant in town. despite his age, they ended up
at his place for an after-dinner drink.
Things continued along a natural course and age being no
inhibitor, Maude soon joined Claude for a most enjoyable
roll in the hay.
As they were basking in the glow of the magic moments
they'd shared, each was lost for a time in their own
thoughts.
Claude was thinking: "If I'd known she was a virgin, I'd
have been gentler."
Maude was thinking: "If I'd known he could still
do it, I'd have taken off my pantyhose!"

No comments: