Friday, September 14, 2012

If Anyone Saw

If anyone saw my underwear drawer today they would think I was having sex. (I hope Mina didn't just spew coffee.)

I looked in the drawer today and noticed that all my new items are a little wild, even if I still wear something close to granny panties.  Pink and black leopard prints, wild flowers, stripes and bright colors on my panties.  I stuck to a lot of beige and black bras, but included in the mix are a bright, bright lime green with a rhinestone, a pretty grey,  a deep navy blue, and a very wild abstract bra in purple, pink, blue, grey, and some other colors.  

Poor Raymond never got to see bras like that, but then again when he met me I didn't wear a bra unless I was at work. It wasn't until I had a kid and was in nursing bras that I started wearing a bra all the time.  I don't think he minded that he didn't get to see colorful bras, but he might have appreciated the effort.

I am just amazed that I have started to branch out a little in my intimate apparel, maybe it is because I finally found a brand of bras that I like that come in wild colors and I can just go buy them off the rack.  I don't have to "shop."

No comments: