Thursday, September 13, 2012

Flying High

I had a great day today. 

I recently turned in a project that just pure BS and today I was told it was excellent writing. I did spend many hours on the project taking input from two people and then weaving their ideas into one big turd on paper.  I ever remember patting myself on the back when I wrote some of the phrasing, thinking how wickedly funny it was that I could put such a great spin on a few items. 

It is my belief that "spinning" is one of my greatest skills.  Loni still laughs about one of my "spins," not to be mentioned by name since it is still in place and used often.  

Yep, I don't know what drug was in the air today, but I hope it stays around.  I could use a lot more days like today.  

I'll have to rest my brain this weekend.  I have at least one more page of BS to write on Monday. 

No comments: