Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Needle in the ....

The other night I had a lot of trouble keeping up with my needles while I was working on hand quilting.  Within a span of about an hour I lost three needles.  It is like I would turn my head and they would be gone.  After a couple of days I found two of the three needles, and I might have found the third one tonight. 

I came home between work and my TOPS meeting to take out the garbage and recycling bins and to sit on the couch and catch up on some emails.  I was home for about 30 minutes before heading back out again.

When I sat down in the car to drive to my meeting, I felt a sharp pain in my upper right rear cheek.  Like a needle pricking me. When I got to meeting I checked but did not see a needle.  The pain went away when I was standing, but it came back when I was sitting with Loni at dinner and again driving back home.  After I dropped Loni off at her car, I drove to Walgreens to pick up a couple of items and the pain continued on and off while I was walking around the store.  I finally grabbed the back of my jeans and gave them a good shake and kind of bounced up and down.  The pain went went away after that and did not come back.

Now I have no proof I had a needle in my pants sticking me in what my dad always called my "arse," but if there are any shoppers running around barefoot in Walgreens they might want to be careful.   I am still missing one very small hand quilting needle, but my arse no longer has a stabbing pain. 

If it was only that easy to get rid of all pains in the arse. 

No comments: