Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Am Angry

I am really angry at my bank.  Their new online banking system is so screwed up.  So many things did not transfer over to the new system and now I will have to go set everything back up again, and they weren't easy to set up in the first place.  

I have some banking transfers that are usually done automatically and they are all gone.  I also have some year end banking transfers between three different banks I need to complete, but I am afraid to because I don't trust this new system to work.  

Online support has been fabulous, but the can't promise me everything will go through smoothly. These transactions have been set up and working fine for six years, and now I have to start worrying about them.  It just makes me angry.  I shouldn't have to worry about stuff that has always worked because they decided they wanted a more "user friendly" system.

From what the bank told me the other day, no one is finding the new system "user friendly." In fact there are a lot of angry customers out there.  

I would like to find the person that okayed this to go out to the public.  I would bring hm to my house and make him sit and try to use the system for the same amount of hours I have put in trying to make sense of it all.  No wait, I don't want a house guest I don't know for that many days.

No comments: