Monday, September 24, 2012

Really Mom!

My youngest chose to do laundry as one of his Money-Dos over the weekend.  The list said he had to put away the laundry as part of the package.

As I was working on an eyeglass case Sunday, he came in behind me with a basket of clothes and started folding.  I really wasn't paying much attention to what he was folding until he said "Whose underwear is this?"  I turned around and he was holding up my new black and pink leopard print panties.  I said "They are mine."  He looked at them and then at me and said "Did you buy new underwear?"  I said "Yes."  He holds them up to me and said "Really Mom!" 

I decided that my choice in panties was not a discussion I wanted to have with my 18 year old son, so I told him that they came in packages of three and you don't get to pick which ones go in the package.  His response was "That explains it."  I didn't bother to tell him I picked that particular package just for the leopard print panties, I thought was more than he needed to know. 

No comments: