Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another Use for Binder Clips

I was still wide awake at 4:00 A.M. this morning.  My brain just would not stop with ideas, worries, and ifs, shoulds, coulds.  The lack of sleep last night is catching up with me at work.

As I was siting at my desk putting away office supplies I purchased yesterday, I stopped to look at my new green binder clips.  As I was admiring their color I realized a new use for the binder clips.  I could take two clips, attach my upper eyelids to my eyebrows and anyone coming into my office would think I was wide awake and just being my usual odd self.  Of course my eyelids would never be the same, but how many people actually notice them behind my glasses?

It would be so much easier if I had Raymond's talent of sleeping with my eyes open. (Which always really freaked me out.)

1 comment:

mamabrown said...

Weird but funny...thought I was the only one who had weird thoughts at 4:00 a.m. after not sleeping all night or maybe not all week! Straaange and weirrrrd thought creeeeepp into your braaaain. Know what you mean. I like the binder eye opener clips! Could use that at the next sermon.