Thursday, October 25, 2012

Independent Lil Cuss

My Mom would call me an "independent lil cuss" when I would go off and do my own thing. Now I have one of my own. 

The youngest did not come home last weekend because of exams.  He is not coming home this weekend because he wants to spend Saturday playing a video game.  

I guess Loni and I will have to continue to take him out to eat once a week if we want to enjoy his company. 

I was able to annoy him quite a bit tonight by taking several pictures of his "wings."  I also made him give me two weeks of hugs in the parking lot of Target since I will not be available the following weekend, and it will be a while before I can get my hugs.  Although since he doesn't have tests next week I might have to grab him for dinner on Tuesday night.

He is ashamed that he has not had time to trim his face this week due to all the tests and group assignments.  He needs a haircut too as his wings are sprouting.  If he doesn't come home to get a haircut soon he will look like the Flying Nun.   I am not sure he can take anyone but Patsy cutting his hair since the last time he let someone else cut it they gave him a Justin Bieber haircut.  I am not sure who was more appalled, the youngest or me. 


Are you done with this nonsense yet?

No comments: