Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Love You Friend, But No

I love my friends. I try my best to be a good friend and if my friends ask for help or have special requests I try to meet their needs.  Tonight I had to turn a friend down, I just couldn't make myself say "yes." 

I am still laughing at her request.  My friend wanted me to read a book for her while I am on vacation in November.  She wanted me to read "50 Shades of Grey."  She said she heard it was good.  I told her I wasn't interested in reading the book, but that I would buy it for her for Christmas.  She insisted I not do that, she just wanted me to read it.

I told her if I read any book on vacation I would tell her about it, but it probably wouldn't be the same.

Maybe I can buy her a ticket to the movie when it comes out.


No comments: