Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Real Answer of the Day

I am tired of having real answers to questions each day that I cannot speak aloud for various reasons, so I think I will post special ones here, or at least the ones that won't leave my head until I release them.  Some of my regular blog readers will once in a while be able to figure out who asked the question, and might find the real answers to be amusing, and true.  Please note that I will include the answer I actually gave, and you will be able to see that I never answer with a lie, but then again, Loni did say I was the "queen of spin."

Here is today's real answer.

Question: "Why am I so bad at this?"

Answer : "I guess you really need to figure that out."

Real Answer: "Because you are a self-absorbed bitch."  

Oh, I feel better already from having released that from my brain.
 



1 comment:

mamabrown said...

I loved this, and laughed again!!!