Monday, October 15, 2012

I Can Hear Laundry Day

It was a long day today and I came home tired and in pain.

I was sure I had my phone with me when I left the office, but when I needed to send a text about an hour after I got home I could not find my phone any where.  I searched all the regular places including the car, no phone.  I thought great I will have to go back to the office.  

I put my shoes on and started to head for the door when I thought I would try calling the phone, even though I was pretty sure I had looked every where for it in the house.  I hit dial, and I started hearing "Laundry Day" but it was faint.  I headed towards the kitchen and then realized it was coming from the laundry room.  I though that was weird since I had not been in there since coming home.  Once in the laundry room (which would have been appropriate considering the song), I decided it was coming from the office so I went in there.  Yes, the song was louder in that room, but where was the phone? 

It was in the recycling bin!  Thank goodness I found it.  Recycling day is tomorrow.  I guess I scooped the phone up when I gathered all mail I was recycling off the couch.  Whew! I could have gone nuts trying to find the phone once the recycling was out.  I would never have though to look there. 

No comments: