Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Birthday Week Tasty So Far

It is only day two of my birthday week and I have already had two great birthday meals.

Yesterday a friend from church took me to lunch at the Olive Garden and we had a very tasty meal and a wonderful time.

Tonight L & M gave me my gifts and L took me to dinner since M is in Chicago. L let me pick and I chose the Olive Garden again because I don't get to go there often and I wanted to eat a different dish. The meal was delicious, but the company was better. I very seldom get L or M to myself. I don't mind sharing them with each other, but usually there is another party or two along.

If the rest of the week is anything like the first two days, turning 50 will be very tasty, and lots of fun.



2 comments:

Loni said...

I enjoyed celebrating with you :)

Unknown said...

Glad that you enjoyed your "alone" time with L. Enjoy your very tasty week! Miss you!