Sunday, April 19, 2009

L & M's Captchas Freaking Me Out

I like to leave comments on L & M's blogs. It is one way we communicate. I have been a little freaked out lately by the captcha's required to post comments. It is like they are reading my mind.

This only started three weeks ago. At first I thought it was amusing. Then I started looking for similarities. Now I am just freaked out.

I wrote down examples for the last two comments I posted on each blog so I could post them here. The last comment I posted on L's blog was in response to a picture of Mocha, her cat, on her blog. The captcha for that comment was padaw. Cats have paws with pads. My mind immediately went there with that captcha.

I posted a comment on M's blog this morning about a certain behavior I caused me dismay. The captcha ...disma.

What's up with those captchas? They are freaking me out.

1 comment:

Loni said...

Ok, the captchas are randomly generated.. so maybe it was the birthday gremlins hard at work trying to freak you out.