Friday, April 10, 2009

So Tempting


My tax refund was deposited today, and yesterday I received a small amount on my inheritance from my mother, so it is very tempting to order the Kindle2. I mentioned it to the youngest, but I got the impression that he did not think it was a good idea to spend my little increase that way.

He did let me buy the bird feeder that I wanted last weekend and did not buy. He wanted me to take the $15.00 out of the Kindle2 fund that I had put in for not buying it last weekend, but we agreed that I should get to buy myself a little treat with my inheritance since I haven't spent any of it before now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve more than a little treat. You deserve dozens and dozens of little treats and a few big ones too!

I sure had a good time today. It feels really good to have not spent any money. Thank you for being such a best friend!!

Big Hug coming your way!!