Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Keep Up Those Exercises

I took a friend to have some minor surgery today to repair a small complication that had come up from a sling bladder surgery a few years ago. The surgery went very well, and she is home resting now.

Prior to the surgery the doctor came in to talk to us and tell us exactly what she would be doing to repair the problem. As soon as the doctor started talking I started thinking about how I did not want to ever have this type of surgery and immediately started working the muscles.

When the doctor finished her talk, I laughed and told her that I was pretty sure I had just completed 1,000 Kegels while she was describing the surgery. She chuckled and said she got that. My friend just thought it was TMI.

All I know is that I wasn't the one on the operating table. I will keep up those exercises.

No comments: