Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kindle 2 Light

Since I have a tendency to wake up all night long and read, I ordered a light for my K2 because I did not want to turn on the big light to read with the hope I would fall back to sleep faster.

The light for my K2 arrived yesterday. I ordered the one that is compatible with the Kindle 2 because I liked the fact that you can clip it onto the cover or it stands alone. It can also be used as a craft light so I can use it when I am quilting. I certainly needed a small light to use when I was in Arkansas quilting.

This morning I woke up about thirty minutes early. Since I have black out curtains in my bedroom it is very dark in there most of the time, so it was the perfect time to try out my new K2 light. I used it clipped on and also standing. I liked it both ways, although standing was my favorite. The light stood perfectly on my mattress and provided perfect light. Definitely a good purchase.

No comments: