Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Imagination Working Overtime

I'm not feeling well tonight. Whenever that happens my mind goes wild. I'm having a heart attack, stroke, cancer is eating me alive. My boys will be on their own. I'll die in my bed and my youngest will find me and it will put him over the edge. I could go on, but you get the idea.

It all started with a strange spell at work today. I could not walk a straight line down the aisle I kept going to the left. I tried it several times and I would repeatedly go to the left, but when I went down a different hallway, I could walk okay. I had a couple of dizzy spells too, but I put that down to being hot and not enough to drink.

I checked by blood sugar and it was what it has been running, but not as low as it used to be. That is why I'm going on Sugar Busters in May.

I checked my b/p. It was 116/69 pulse 80, and that was after I spent a rushed 15 minutes tearing cupboards apart looking for the b/p machine. So more than likely I had a low b/p spell today.

Right now I am extremely nauseous. I am also burning up., but not with fever. I have been working under hot lights using my sewing machine. I probably am dehydrated from running around for several hours tonight, and I really do not think I got enough water today.

I think not feeling good is one of the worse parts of being a single mom for me. I don't want to leave my kids orphans. That is why I have got to get off my rear and take better care of myself.

I have the books, I have the shopping list ready. I just think that I have psyched myself up to starting Sugar Busters on May 1, and I feel like I will be more apt to follow it if I ready my mind.

I am sure I am fine, and I am probably only having a mild case of indigestion, now if I could only convince my imagination to stop working overtime.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Tell your imagination that you had an inner ear 'thing' and you're fine.

Loni said...

i hope you are feeling better today!

Cheryl said...

Better today. Thanks.