Sunday, April 5, 2009

Don't Wanna Go


OK, L had a little meltdown today, so I think I will too.

I don't want to go for my physical tomorrow. I haven't lost weight so that makes me go in feeling guilty. I'm still depressed, but don't want to go through that process of trying to find the right prescription.

I like my doctor, but I think I have seen all the doctors I ever want to see after all those years with Raymond and then my mother.

I have been having panic attacks for the last four nights just thinking about what would happen if she found something really wrong with me, and how would we be able to deal with it as a family. Of course my rationale is that if I don't go she can't find anything wrong, and everything will be just fine, but I know that is not true.

I don't wanna go.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm right there with you. I didn't want to go see mine last week, but did it anyway. She gently reminded me that I have to take care of myself as well as all the other people in my life. You do too! I need my blog buddy! ;-)

Unknown said...

I know doctor visits are not your favorite thing. Please take care of yourself - if not for yourself,but for those of us who love you.