Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Days of Birthday from Loni

I am not sure what day I am on right now.  I will have to work it out when I am near a calendar and not so tired, but I am having a blast opening my gifts, and there is a definite green theme going on which of course I adore.  The fabrics are beautiful, but I have to say I got great delight from the green polka dot clip board.  Very practical gift because I was looking for something to put my work in progress quilting patterns on since I am always setting them down and then wasting time looking for them.  I won't lose them on this beautiful clip board.  I think I squealed when I opened it, at least I did in my mind.

Note not all gifts pictured.  I am using my journal every night, and my Sudoku puzzle book is in use too. Actually so is my clipboard, but I had to take a picture of it to show how pretty it is.  :)

1 comment:

Loni said...

Yes, there was an audible squeal of delight upon opening your polka-dotted green clipboard. I am so glad you are enjoying your daily treats. and since we started "late" since you were recovering from surgery, they continue a little beyond your actual birthday. Luv U!