Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This is Me, Whining

I am a little freaked right now. 

My shoulder pain has gotten ahead of me today.  I thought maybe 1/2 a pain pill would help, but it didn't so I took the other half, and now there is still no relief.

The pain is radiating up my neck and into my ear with such intensity that I just want to cry, but that could be the pain pill.

Icing it did not help.  

I am afraid to take a deep breath because that moves the shoulder and sends out more pain.

I am feeling very nauseous, which could into something really bad.  

I tried playing a game, I tried reading, I tried just to be still, but nothing takes my mind off the pain.  I try to not let myself get worked up over it because I know that Raymond suffered so much more than this, and maybe if I didn't have to get up and go to work in the morning I would not freak out so much.  

I am so busy at work trying to get out all the information for Holy Week, and several other big projects that I am probably overworking the shoulder during the day, but it doesn't feel like it when I am at work.  

I hope I will be able to sleep tonight. 

I really am not trying to be a big cry baby about this, but then again, I am only doing it here on my blog.  At work I don't complain, and I try not to complain to much in a group.  Loni, now she has to listen to me complain because she is the one driving me every where now.  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are still in such pain. You need to remind yourself to take it easy; too much too soon is not good for your shoulder.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the pain---so sorry you are having such a bout with this.
Praying that you will be relieved of the constancy of it. Please rest as much as you can.
Blessings.