Monday, April 25, 2011

I Turned the Bag Over, and Nothing Fell Out...I Guess My 30 Days of Birthday are Over

I have had a grand time with my 30 Days of Birthday from Loni.

Tonight was my last gift.  Yes, I did turn the bag over and check, it is over.  Here is my 30 days of gifts, note if you count there are 31 gifts because one day had 2 gifts in one package. 
30 Days of Birthday from Loni, 2011


Of course, my birthday is not quite over yet as I still have two scheduled birthday lunches. Unfortunately, I have to reschedule one of them, but that doesn't matter as it just prolongs the celebration.  




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your 30 days of gifts were quite nice; L sets the standard pretty high. Look at all the pretty green items that you got this year; you must be in heaven.

BTW ... hope you are still enjoying your bag.

Loni said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed (and are continuing to enjoy) your extended birthday. Most of the fat quarters were from a set from Fabric Fanatics; but I have personally selected others from various quilt shops too.

Catmom5 said...

30 days? I'm sure it is closer to 90 days!!!