Monday, April 25, 2011

I Am Free From Those that Must Drive Me...Well, Almost

Today was the first day since March 14 that I have driven myself any where except to work and home, and that doesn't count as driving since it is only .6 of a mile away according to Google Maps. 

Ruben released me to drive on Friday, as long as I didn't over do it.  In other words, I could drive to work therapy and some close places, but no heavy traffic, etc. 

It was so nice to go to therapy today knowing I wasn't inconveniencing anyone.  I will admit, it didn't feel great, especially the left turns.  I also have to reach around with my right arm to flip on the turn signals.  

I won't be driving to Denton, or doing any big time heavy shopping any time soon, but that is okay as my village is always happy to take me, but at least I can get to therapy and back.  


No comments: