Friday, April 8, 2011

Accomplishments #94, #95, #96, #97 and #98

Accomplishments #94-#97 were all the same.  I sorted mail and picked up the kitchen a little each day.

Accomplishment #98 was today, and a non-work day so I had plenty of time to rest between chores and managed to get some things done:
  • Vacuumed the living room, kitchen, and Man Cave in the parts that really needed it.  
  • Mopped the kitchen in the areas that were bothering me.
  • Managed to wash, dry and fold four loads of laundry.
  • Dusted a few areas in the living room
These chores took me most of the day since I would have to rest during them, and the folding of the clothes is not the greatest because I found out real quick that my left shoulder was not up to folding sheets, or towels. However, I feel better about the house, and I am glad I was able to get a start on some of the problem areas.  
Sunday I will tackle the bathroom.  

No comments: