Sunday, April 24, 2011

Evidently There is a Change in Plans

I don't talk to my oldest very often, or see him very often. However, we made plans for him to come over this evening and have some birthday pie and spend the night so he could take me to PT in the morning, early. 

Friday, Ruben released me to limited driving over just going to work and back, which includes going to PT by myself.  So I texted the oldest and told him he was off the hook for driving and would he still be by Sunday evening for pie and he said "of course."  

Yesterday, Loni and I planned our menu for Easter Sunday.  Deviled eggs (she wanted that to be the entire menu), salad, cheese and crackers.  We were set and happy with our menu.

Later in the day, I texted the oldest and asked when he would be home today.  The message back was "We'll be leaving her folks place aronud four and we'll be ther for dinner :]"

DINNER???? I said pie, excuse me.

I texted back and said "Dinner tomorrow night? What are we having?"  To which he replied "Joe's sound good?"

Well, no, deviled eggs, salad, cheese and crackers with Loni sounded good, followed by pie with him later.  

I am seriously considering just handing him and girlfriend $20.00 and saying "Have a nice dinner."  


No comments: