Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let's Finish Year 51 Before We Get to 52 - Volume Two - We Are There

Once at The Old Craft Store in downtown Carrollton, TX, I started scouting out the fabric I needed for my next gift project immediately, while Loni mailed a package from the post office located in the quilt shop. 

I was able to find several bolts that matched perfectly right off, but there were a couple of others that I was having trouble settling in on, but one of the women working there set out to help me and we found the last two bolts without too much trouble.  I am quite excited about this project for a friend's birthday.

Loni was looking for a lining to her Fair Isle project that she is making into a purse for her "Little Princess."  She found a set of fat quarters on sale, that will also help fill in on my stash as I continue to open Celebration packages as I have good losses at TOPS. 

Loni also made another purchase, but I was good because I knew there might be more to come later in the afternoon.  

I enjoyed myself in the shop and was thrilled to be able to find just what I needed.  


No comments: